About the room
Who lives there
3 mixed gender, from 22 to 33, professional, non smokers
from 20 to 47
ALL BILLS INCLUDED/ NO FEES/ CLEANER ND GARDENER INCLUDED.
Address: 82 Wilton Road, Upper Shirley, Southampton S015 5JP
ROOMS COMING UP AND DATES AVAILABLE:
Downstairs Double: (SPECIAL GET 50% OFF MARCH IF MOVED IN BY 01/03.2019
Rent £590 pcm
Upstairs Large Double:
Rent £600 pcm
Rent £650 pcm
Loft Apartment with Kitchen and Ensuite (suitable for couples):
Rent £1000 pcm
This fantastic 4 Double Bedroomed plus separate Loft Apartment, 1 Bathroom, 2 Ensuite, 1 downstairs toilet, property is a fully renovated and is in a PERFECT upmarket location in Upper Shirley if you want to be central to public transport, shops, restaurants and the city lifestyle!
Upstairs and downstairs double bedroom available from 1st March and End of March 2019 priced £650pcm each all bills included with cleaner! One month’s rent deposit and NO ADMIN FEES!. 1 bathroom shared with 2 others plus downstairs toilet, modern kitchen, separate lounge, rear large BBQ garden fully maintained and on and off-street parking available!
** ABOUT US **
I operate friendly, sociable homes for working professionals 1 mile walking distance from the hospital. Come and have a look at our newly renovated luxury homes. We have a fantastic home up and running, it is a really friendly house with a very homely feel.
We make sharing fun and easy and have designed everything to suit the lifestyles of young professionals. This house really has been finished to a high spec, the rooms are perfectly functional, clean, airy, spacious, light and freshly painted!
Excellent central Southampton location with everything on your door step. Moments from the restaurants, take-aways, shops and bus routes into the docks, city centre, shopping centres, theatres and coffee shops.
This particular property has great transport links with comprehensively sprawled bus routes in, around and out of the town centre. The property is just minutes’ walk from the hustle and bustle high street full of culture, life and energy yet private enough as it is off the beaten track. This is certainly not a house with small bedrooms and its prime location is the envy of Southampton's occupants as you will never get bored!
** THE HOUSE **
This beautiful period house is fully renovated and everything in the house is in excellent working condition. You will definitely feel at home in our rooms and in this suburban chic street with plenty of character.
So you and your new house mates can enjoy the sunshine with the Summer on our doorstep!
** SERVICES & AMENITIES**
* Furnished Double bedrooms with extensive storage space. Thermostatically controlled central heating. Modern bathroom bath and overhead hot shower and it goes without saying 24-hour high-pressure on demand hot water.
* Separate downstairs toilet and sink
* All bedrooms are deep cleaned prior to letting.
*Large kitchen and comes complete with full height Fridge and freezer, double oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and all the kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery you need. 4 seater Table Kitchen Great for socialising after work with your housemates.
* Separate Large lounge room with comfy sofas and wall mounted flat-screen, 40" Samsung smart HDTV with surround sound theatre system and open log fire.
* High speed Virgin broadband is delivered wirelessly throughout the house. And by Ethernet to each room to a Wall mountable flat screen TV position for you to attach your own TV. No buffering Netflix with a hardwired net!
* Washing machine also available and tumble drier in utility cupboard off kitchen.
* Large no maintenance garden with outdoor furniture and gas Bar B Q. Bike storage area.
* The all-inclusive rent covers all bills (Council Tax, TV Licence, Electricity, Gas, Water and Broadband) as well as a weekly cleaner for all communal areas and en-suites. Plus gardener.
Both rooms are identical in size. They both have a Double bed with draws underneath, a 3 draw chest and triple wardrobe. Each room has a position on the wall for a flat screen TV with Ethernet, power and aerials sockets that hide behind the TV so no wires visible.
The downstairs room has wood laminate flooring as per the rest of the downstairs house and also benefits from Patio doors that open out on to the patio and garden, a great bonus in the summer time.
The upstairs bedroom has carpet on the floor and has great views over the back garden which Backs onto Pirrie Bowling Green.
** THE LOCATION **
This house is in an awesome central location moments away from the hustle and bustle of Southampton City Centre but private and secluded enough to give you ample privacy.
* 13 minutes’ walk from close by Sainsbury’s large supermarket
* 16 minutes’ walk from Tesco Express
* 14 minutes’ walk from Sainsbury’s Local
* 32 minutes’ walk from Mayflower Theatre
* 11 minutes’ walk from Shirley Ave Post Office
* 21 minutes’ walk and bus ride from Southampton's best indoor shopping mall West Quay
* 8 minutes’ walk to the huge gym chain group Pure Gym or 4 minutes if you jog!
* Just 11 minutes’ walk from the beautiful and spacious Southampton Common
* 13 mins walk to Southampton General Hospital
* 2.2 miles from Southampton Central railway station with connections to the South West and London Waterloo. Typical services for Winchester, Salisbury, Southampton, Portsmouth, Hedge End, Romsey and London Waterloo (high-speed service is 66 minutes to London)
* 3.6 miles drive to M271
* 3.0 miles to the M3 slip road
* 3.7 miles to Southampton Airport
It's on a safe secluded road a moments’ walk from Shirley High Street the main road leading right into the middle of the city. You have everything close by, including the flock of parks; St, James Park, and the Common that straddle this awesome city centre packed with restaurants, shops, bars, life and culture waiting to compliment your hectic work schedule offering up the perfect work / life balance in a city you will love.
If you want to be close to public transport links, the cinema, abundance of choice of restaurants, gyms and open public parks with Sports facilities and still have a high quality place to call home, then this property is perfect for you!
Leighton Projects Limited is a leading professional tailored accommodation service for working young professionals.
We have high levels of investment and an ex-Construction Based Project management team. We have property cleaners, gardeners, and can be contacted 24/7 via whatsapp all year round. We strive for quality and we look for this in our tenants.
Our housemates enjoy an excellent standard of living because we maintain our houses well with high hygiene and safety standards. All houses are HMO registered and have C4 planning approval so are run fully within the law.
Every housemate is a working professional who is friendly, sociable and confident in themselves. All tenants we meet in person at the property and want to hear all about their story and their motivations for moving in.
If you move into one of our houses, you will have a fabulous home to relax and to create memories in. You will also have great housemates to spend time with and the privacy of your own space.
We are a professional company, and we own all of our properties outright and take great pride in our professionally maintained properties.
Because we own our properties direct we do not need to use agents to manage them. Therefore we do not need to charge any fees. Each contract is for 6 months, however you can release yourself from this early with one months notice and an early release fee of 75% of one month’s rent. So you know where you stand at all times should you need to leave quickly for that dream job in the sun or city! And after 6 month you revert to a rolling month by month contract until you wish to leave with no exit fees to pay.
You can also upgrade to a larger room, with Ensuite, walk in wardrobe or Loft Apartment in the same house or next door when they come available and just pay the pro rata difference in rent. Or downgrade should you wish to save money. Again no fees charged for the move as this is a free service for loyal tenants.
And that's all!
** GET IN TOUCH **
To arrange a viewing, please give us a call or send a message, we would love to hear from you.
Short term lets are considered but prices may vary from prices advertised to take into account extras costs involved etc.
If you are moving into the area and can't visit, we are happy to host a video call on Skype and handle your move via email.
Listing ID: H1311238222867
Posted on 18 January 2019