Why use Roomgo
Happy flatmates stay longer! At Roomgo we care about matching quality.
Find your room
We manually check every room ad on Roomgo to keep you safe. Find your perfect room, discover who lives there and arrange a viewing.FIND A ROOM
Meet the flatmates
See flatmates searching in your area and find the right person for your flatshare. Offer your room directly or wait to be contacted, it's up to you!POST YOUR ROOM
We're here to help
Roomgo are here with expert tools and advice to help you find the right flatshare for you.Visit FAQs
Cécilia25 years oldHello, my name is Cécilia, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 600 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Cécilia...
Philax24 years oldHello, my name is Philax, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 650 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Philax...
Emilio36 years oldHello, my name is Emilio, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 500 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Emilio...
Julian molyneaux30 years oldI’m looking for a room I can rent in a friendly environment can talk to people and enjoy quiet evenings...
Danny24 years oldHello, my name is Danny, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 700 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Danny...
Tomiwa18 years oldHello, my name is Tomiwa, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 300 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Tomiwa...
joseph24 years oldLooking for a place to live in London...
Giorgia24 years oldHello, my name is Giorgia, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 450 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Giorgia...
Rooms to rent in London
Flatsharing in London is much more than just an affordable way to live. Professionals and students now choose to rent a spare room for the lifestyle and social benefits it brings. After all, everything is better if you share it with friends! Living in a house share allows Londoners to rent closer to the city centre and swap commuting for exploring and relaxing. Dating back to Roman times, London has sprawled into a diverse metropolis packed with world renowned monuments including the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St. Pauls Cathedral and the London Eye observation wheel. Supported by 5 different airports, London is the melting pot cultural capital of the UK, attracting over 17 million tourists each year.
Step away from the tourist hotspots and you find vibrant residential districts with their own unique characters. For the trend-setters looking to rent a spare room in London, the regeneration of East London has created a thriving multi-cultural area covering boroughs as diverse as Shoreditch, Bethnal Green, Hackney and Poplar. The artistic rooms to rent in London can also be found in North London, which prides itself on great nightlife and claims Camden and Islington as its go-to destinations for music lovers and foodies. The west boasts beautiful tree lined streets and café culture all the way from Notting Hill and Fulham to Hammersmith and Chiswick. The rooms to rent in West London can be a bit more expensive but you benefit from green spaces and relaxed charm. If something slightly edgier is your scene, then head south of the River Thames and find a spare room in Clapham, Brixton, Dulwich or Camberwell where there is never a dull moment!
Interconnected by buses, the London Underground tube network and the newly 24hr Night Tube, London’s boroughs compliment and compete with each other in equal measure. Your neighbourhood influences everything from rent prices and commute times to architecture, restaurant options and possibly even your sports team! So, whether you fancy a modern student room in a Wapping flatshare or purpose built student accommodation in Holloway. Maybe a Georgian house share with roommates in Wimbledon is more your thing. Roomgo is here to show you around.
- Bow average room rent £677
- Cambridge Heath average room rent £741
- Ealing average room rent £987
- Limehouse average room rent £708
- Lisson Grove average room rent £539
- Maida Hill average room rent £587
- Mile End average room rent £686
- Poplar average room rent £698
- Stepney average room rent £664
- West Kensington average room rent £594
- Barking average room rent £510
- Barnet average room rent £638
- Borehamwood average room rent £538
- Bromley average room rent £555
- Buckhurst Hill average room rent
- Kingston upon Thames average room rent £499
- New Malden average room rent £639
- Northolt average room rent £448
- Surbiton average room rent £544
- Twickenham average room rent £574
- Birmingham average room rent £443
- Brighton average room rent £574
- Bristol average room rent £507
- Cardiff average room rent £368
- Coventry average room rent £442
- Edinburgh average room rent £567
- Glasgow average room rent £423
- Leeds average room rent £399
- London average room rent £690
- Manchester average room rent £421
- Nottingham average room rent £398