About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 25 to 35, professional, non smokers
from 20 to 40, professionals
Great penthouse with 2 friendly professionals 2min to DLR & OVERGROUND
Direct huge roof terrace access - flexible agreement
All Bills INCLUDED
Regular Cleaner! Helpful Landlord!
You have a fantastic opportunity to live in this homely, rare-to-the-market double bedroom in the lovely location of Wapping.
- The apartment is very close to the city centre with great bus routes and transport links to get in and around.
- EN SUITE private bathroom
- House bathroom with a bath if you like one
- Queen size bed and mattress, with big built in wardrobe/storage, extra wardrobe, drawers and shelving unit, desk, chair
- USB charger sockets for easy phone/ipad charging; mood lighting.
- All bills inclusive including Council Tax and High Speed fibre optic broadband internet!
- Bright and homely apartment ideal for fun, easy going professional.
- Fantastic lounge area with mood lighting - a great place to spend the evening after hard day at work. 50inch plasma TV, Sky TV / DVD / surround sound will transfer you to different world.
- Dining area with big table superb for entertaining a few friends with a nice meal and drinks.
- Separate kitchen with all mod coms inc. washer / dryer and dishwasher, doorway leading to roof terrace.
- Private wrap around roof garden has fantastic views towards Canary Wharf and City, garden furniture and sofa's great for sunbathing in privacy, outdoor speakers.
- Dedicated car parking space available - in secure access covered area (next to lift).
CONVENIENT TRANSPORT LINKS:
**Fast transport links to:
**BANK (10 mins)
**SHOREDITCH (10 mins)
**CANARY WHARF (15 mins)
**WATERLOO (20 Mins)
**OXFORD STREET (22mins)
3 mins walk Shadwell DLR & Overground. St Katharine's Pier for the Thames river boat services.
**Bus routes 100 and D3 stop right outside the apartment serving City of London and Canary Wharf.
**Borris bikes and Zipcar both on Wapping Lane - 2 mins.
St Katharine Docks with its many bars and restaurants only 10 mins away.
7/11 shop just next to the entrance and Waitrose 10minutes away.
Dentist and doctor surgery on the same street.
CALL, TXT or MSG me now to arrange a viewing so you could see the flat and meet your new Landlord and flat mates direct!
Wapping has great riverside pubs, the Prospect of Whitby, Captain Kidd and Town of Ramsgate to name but a few. The restaurants are great, and the cafes are excellent, all being locally owned or run (with the exception of Pizza Express in Wapping Lane).
Weekend brunch/lunch is a favourite here with eating and drinking very popular too.
Being next to the river, Wapping is a great place to go for (short or long) walks, especially in the summer and there are various parks/green spots dotted around where you can relax when the weathers nice as well as sitting on your terrace or the pub gardens.
CONTACT US NOW:
We are professional landlords specialising in shared accommodation of the highest standard. We are committed to providing you with an affordable and desirable home and our property management and maintenance team are on call to ensure you enjoy your stay.
PHONE OR message Catherine now to arrange a viewing and find out more!
Thanks for reading
Listing ID: H190328135554216
Posted on 15 January 2020