About the room
Who lives there
3 mixed gender, from 22 to 39, professional, outside smokers only
from 22 to 65, professionals
Beautiful double room has just become available!!
This is a really nice house share on the High Street, Solihull lodge. In between Shirley centre and the Maypole - convenient for shops etc.
Directly on good bus routes (eg. no 49 to station and Stratford Road. Also number 2). 15-20 mins walk to Shirley rail station and 3 stops by bus. Bus also goes to Solihull station. Off road parking and garage for bikes. Equipped for a comfortable and secure house share.
Look at the features below:
- Kitchen with nice breakfast bar
- Nice lounge with door to garden
- Upstairs wet room, toilet and sink
- Additional downstairs toilet and sink
- Flat screen television in the lounge with sofas, bookcase and coffee table
- Outside garden table and chairs
- All bills included (council tax, water, gas, electric, TV license, broadband)
- Television points in all rooms
Fellow sharers all professional working people.
If you like keep fit and the outdoors, there is a nice canal nearby - great for runs and walks!
Deposit £395.00 - refundable
Landlord and Property Manager are accredited members of the National Landlord Association and the Midland Landlord Accreditation Service (MLAS).
Listing ID: H15070981058437
Posted on 12 July 2019