About the room
Who lives there
1 female, student, non smokers
HIGH-QUALITY, SAFE AND SECURE BEDSIT :
NOTE: When you send e-mai, if you don't hear from me after 8 hours , please contact me. Thank you..
1. We offer short (from £700- £1,200.-/pp/month) or long term. We have several quality accommodation, friendly professional host where you feel save and feel at home around Edinburgh. Therefore the price is various from each host. More info. contact us.
2, Our rent from approx. £650 -£800/pp/month long term. Some hosts accept pets (dog only, sorry no cat because of cat makes the smell in the cage, creates smell).
3. BEST FOR SOLO VISITORS who enjoy/security/excellent accommodation, good genuine host and you will be well looked after and feel at safe at home like staying with relatives here.
3. WHO WE ARE: Make a good use of your research. Visit our website 'Krua Thai Cookery School then click accommodation for house rules/terms WE ALSO RUN A HAPPY, SAFE AND SECURE HOST FAMILY.
BEFORE YOU CONTACT: Get information ready for effective communication.
1. Introduce yourself, who you are , career, photo.
2. Provide your check-in , check-out date
3. Your phone number, private e-mail if you want to see more photos
Our hosts are looking for those who don't use kitchen too much (under 1 hour) and available the following dates.
We have various properties/professional hosts around Edinburgh, Leith, Haymarket, Liberton, Gilmerton, Our price below is per person.
ACCOMMODATION IN EDINBURGH is not easy to find good ones or not available at any time like some countries: You will need to organise/DEPOSIT your place at least 4-6 months in advance to secure your place, to avoid the hassle and hectic to do everything in short notice or else,
PRICE: Rent per month, or week, 1 month deposit. We offer you the best personalise service and best bargain price for short term. Different host different price.
For those who get funds/scholarship. Don't expect cheap for short term with good accommodation in Edinburgh. You may need to pay extra for what you get from your university. If not you may find it hard to get a good place, unless you are very lucky.
Location: 5 mins. walk to Kings Buildings, 30 mins. walk to George Square, Bus, 37 (Roslin Institute),47,7. We are 10 mins walk to Cameron Toll shopping mall/Sainsburys' 5 mins. walk to supermarket, take away on Liberton Brae, our road. bus no. 7 to Royal Infirmary Hospital.
WHAT PARENTS SAY:
We thank you well for your receipt of payment and your kind message.
Already before his(her, its) departure for Edinburgh, we knew that Victor had the favor of an available and devoted person. And it confirmed upon his/her arrival. We are very happy to know him(it) with a family so pleasant. We are very grateful to you for the good care which you lavish him(her): moral comfort and small dishes. We would have pleasure to visit Edinburgh, but the time will miss us. On the other hand, if you had to stay in France, you would not should fail come to see us. It would be with great pleasure.
Do not hesitate to contact us if need. Victor is a kind boy, I do not think that you will meet big concerns with him. A problem of pillow doubtless !
Listing ID: H18101722484243
Posted on 27 April 2020