About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 32 to 47, professional, outside smokers only
female, from 20 to 53
Rent for a couple would be £ 930 pcm
Lovely Double Bedroom in a 3 Bed apartment in a modern development . Great Location and extensive Views of Preston Park. * All Bills included, incl Council Tax, Bathroom NOT shared with landlord. Mega Fast Broadband included
This is a flat share rental sharing with property owner and partner - Total 2 people in a 3 bed apartment . Rent quoted is for 30 days duration .
Please read further description of the rental below :
Opposite Vibrant Preston Park 50 metres away with Cafe and Tennis 1 minute walk - Sea Front 20 minute walk - Main Train station 10 minutes walk - London Road and Preston Park Trains close by - Nearest shops and bars 5 minute walk, Bus Stop 1 minute. Route 5. By car sea front is approx 5 mins.
The Bedroom :
* Wardrobe + 2 Chest of Drawers
* Desk + work chair
* Comfy Armchair
* New Bed
* The Bathroom is not shared with landlord
* Bed Room faces South East With Park views .
* Under floor heating with personal room control .
* Huge Window sunny aspect
* Spacious sized Room
* Fully Carpeted and Clean
The Apartment :
* Modern only 3 years old
* Fully Fitted Kitchen - 2 ovens - plenty of storage
* Dishwasher, Large Fridge / Freezer, Coffee Maker
* Dining area : Can seat 8 people
* Comfy Living area: SOFA, plenty of room
* Flat has Virgin TV , Ultra HD TV, Netflix, HD DVD
* Glass sliding Doors to Balcony
* Decked Balcony has outdoor seating and lots of plants
* The property is in a Private gated development
* Secure key pad access and well lit at night
* Dedicated parking space available at extra Charge
Free covered Bike storage on site in car park
* Smoking is fine on Balcony
* Overall Apartment size is 99 m sq
* Mega Fast Virgin Broadband
General Points on the nature of the rental:
*This rental would suit someone who values a peaceful and friendly home. Someone who likes to live in a tidy and clean modern place.
Listing ID: H19122143551888
Posted on 14 September 2021