Why use Roomgo
Happy flatmates stay longer! At Roomgo we care about matching quality.
Find your room
We manually check every room ad on Roomgo to keep you safe. Find your perfect room, discover who lives there and arrange a viewing.FIND A ROOM
Meet the flatmates
See flatmates searching in your area and find the right person for your flatshare. Offer your room directly or wait to be contacted, it's up to you!POST YOUR ROOM
We're here to help
Roomgo are here with expert tools and advice to help you find the right flatshare for you.Visit FAQs
Abdi23 years oldHi there, I’m a 23 year old professional working in Fintech and I am looking for a double room. I am friendly, sociable and organised in addition to being highly reliable. ...
Asia19 years oldMy boyfriend and I moved to London in October, we are looking for a room or studio. We are students and workers....
Paul44 years oldHi, I'm looking for a clean double room with no deposit/fees due to starting a new job in the city. I require a let for 3-12 months let in either North or East London with prefe...
Martins35 years oldHello, my name is Martins, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 400 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Martins...
Victor31 years oldHello, my name is Victor, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 450 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Victor...
Przemyslaw46 years oldHello, my name is Przemyslaw, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 400 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Przemyslaw...
Jennifer25 years oldHello everyone, I’m 24, recently moved back to the UK from Germany and I’m looking to rent a room in a friendly, clean apartment. I’d love to live with people who’d enjoy doing th...
Tova Knaapi Fridh19 years oldI’m looking for a room to let in a flat or a flat to let. If there’s possible I would like it to lay close to stations so it’s easy to go to other places. ...
- Bow average room rent £675
- Cambridge Heath average room rent £710
- Limehouse average room rent £707
- Lisson Grove average room rent £802
- Mile End average room rent £680
- Poplar average room rent £702
- Spitalfields average room rent £740
- Stepney average room rent £669
- West Kensington average room rent £594
- Whitechapel average room rent £775
- Brixton average room rent £691
- Camberwell average room rent £617
- Clapham average room rent £714
- Denmark Hill average room rent £681
- Herne Hill average room rent
- Kennington average room rent £683
- Nine Elms average room rent £879
- Pimlico average room rent £634
- South Lambeth average room rent £706
- Vauxhall average room rent £722
- Birmingham average room rent £454
- Brighton average room rent £557
- Bristol average room rent £503
- Cardiff average room rent £382
- Coventry average room rent £412
- Edinburgh average room rent £546
- Glasgow average room rent £431
- Leeds average room rent £397
- London average room rent £712
- Manchester average room rent £417
- Nottingham average room rent £411