About the room
Who lives there
2 female, from 33 to 36, professional, non smokers
Seems like you are looking for your new, beautiful, cosy, home in Central London. No need to look further 😊!
We are looking for a lady to come live with us from 1 January 2020. New Year’s resolution to move into the West End – check. Our names are Nicole and Christiane, we are 2 Austrian ladies (pure coincidence) in our 30s and work in Finance. Unfortunately, our Architect flatmate has decided to look for greener pastures – quite literally, she is moving to the country side – so we are searching for a new member to our trio. We have been living together for 2 years now and are looking for someone who wants to make our house a home, not a pit stop.
This is an all-inclusive offer. The day you move in you will be greeted by a made bed, tidy room, and ready kitchen and bathroom, All bills are included. Plus we have the most wonderful cleaning lady who comes in once a week for an afternoon – cleaning the general area, your room, and doing your ironing.
Your new home is everything you could hope for. Here some quick facts.
· Our West End house has 3 living floors, with one bedroom on each. Kind of feels like everyone is having their own little apartment – with kitchen and bathroom distributed among the floors of course.
· Your big, gorgeous room is on the first floor and fully furnished with bed, sheets, night stand, cupboards, book shelves, and a massive TV.
· You will have masses of storage – besides the space in your room, you will have a separate walk-in closet on your floor. We doubt you will find any room with that much storage in Central London.
· You will be sharing a massive bathroom on the second floor with Christiane. This bathroom is high-end with dark tiles, rain shower, whirlpool bathtub, modern appliances, and even a TV.
· The fully equipped, high-end kitchen is on the first floor with everything you could possibly need including dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, cooking equipment, and a wine cooler, if that is your thing. Ready for you to move in and start cooking.
· We do not have a living room, because we figured big rooms for each are way more important. However, we like to do house socials and go out for dinners, brunches, and Sunday Roasts together.
· We live in a very secure street. There is a hotel with CCTV and 24h reception right opposite of our house. Oh, and we have an alarm system.
What are we looking for in a flatmate?
1. Sorry gents, but the room is on offer for ladies only.
2. As said before, we are looking for someone to commit for a minimum of 6 months. But we would love to have you around much longer.
3. We are tidy, considerate, reliable people, and are looking for someone who is the same. No slobs allowed!
4. Our home is not for the noise sensitive, we are living in the West End after all. In general, there is not too much noise, but you get the odd construction noise or drunk, noisy people stumbling home through our street at night.
We know that this room is on the pricier side, but we did our research. You will not find an all-inclusive home in such a location equipped to this standard out there. Please do not try to arrange a viewing and negotiate afterwards – this would be a waste of your and our time.
Looking forward to hear from you 😊.
Nicole & Christiane
Listing ID: H19110622347189
Posted on 6 November 2019