About the room
Who lives there
1 male, professional
50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT
1 Ensuite room to rent, in a 5-bedroom house share
Lightwood Hill Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67
Available to move into this beautiful modern home 1st April!!
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
Across the road from Lightwood Park
7-minute commute to City Centre
3-minute walk to Bearwood Highstreet
5-minute commute to Harborne Highstreet
1 Double Room is available in this brand newly refurbished modern house that was only completed a few months ago. Prepared to a very high standard with a modern bathroom and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge freezer and washing machine
• Shared Kitchen with 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• On road car parking
• Rear external entrance to Room 2
• Bedroom is provided with a wardrobe, bedside tables and chest of drawers
• New High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV points and USB sockets
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 5 (Ensuite Room) rent is £525pcm (£121 per week) Available 1st April !!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
- Across the road from Lightwood Park
- 7-minute commute to City Centre
- 3-minute walk to Bearwood Highstreet
- 5-minute commute to Harborne Highstreet
- 2-minute walk to local bus station with large variety of transport links
- 5-minute walk to Warley Wood Golf Course
- The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
- Fantastic Location
These types of rooms will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
Listing ID: H21030115910686
Posted on 16 April 2021