About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 26 to 32, professional, non smokers
from 25 to 33, professionals
Our flatmate is unfortunately returning to Italy, so we're looking for someone who would like to rent the room in our flat.
- 10 minutes walk from Bermondsey Station
- 20 minutes walk to London Bridge Station
Bermondsey station is:
- 2 stops Eastbound to Canary Wharf
- 3 stops Westbound to Waterloo
- Just around the corner from Maltby Street Market
- Very quiet local area (can't hear trains, cars, etc. at night)
- Fibre Internet
- Kitchen stocked with all the utilities you could want
- Modern oven, hob and fridge
- Large shared living room and television
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- Built-in closet
- Free-standing closer
- Chest of drawers
- Double Bed
- Double-glazed windows
- Chair and side table
ABOUT OUR LANDLORDS
They're great! They live outside of London and are not intrusive. They are very responsive and responsible when we have had issues with the flat. As tenants, we love living under their roof. Our landlords are also Accredited Landlords.
We keep different hours, I work as a professional and my flatmate works as a bartender. We don't play loud music, we don't make noise after 11pm, we respect each other's privacy/space, we don't have huge parties (but do have friends stay over for a few days from abroad every now and then) and we're looking for someone who shares these values.
Approximately £80-100pcm. This includes:
- Council tax
- Water and wastewater
- TV Licence
In line with the Accredited Landlords Association, Bond is one calendar month upfront.
Listing ID: H180801151747277
Posted on 19 July 2019