About the room
Who lives there
3 mixed gender, professional, non smokers
Double room (for one person) in a friendly houseshare. The room is in a 2-floor semi-detached house with huge communal areas and an amazing garden.
£530+ bills (£95 per month) including everything utility bills, Netflix subscription, internet etc
- Quiet room, with large glass windows.
- Fully-furnished with double bed, desk, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
2 storey, semi-detached house in a quiet residential area.
- Communal areas are huge.
- Big kitchen with 2 fridges (one beer fridge), all mod cons, lots of cupboard space and dining table.
- Large living room with 2 sofas, wi-fi, patio doors leading into the garden.
- Huge garden - great for summer BBQs. We also have a full size ping pong table.
- 1 large bathroom. Toilet upstairs and downstairs.
- Garage and off-road parking.
- In the other three rooms are 3 professionals.
- All of us have busy work and social lives, but enjoy occasionally cooking together, trying to win the jackpot at the local pub quiz and burning food on the bbq!
- We all contribute to keeping the house clean and tidy and respect each other's need for quiet time but also enjoy having a chat and the odd movie night together.
- Quiet residential area with the wonderful Gladstone Park (tennis courts, outdoor gym, good hills for running) just two mins walk away.
- Great local pub, nice cafes and deli, good independent cinemas close by. Kensal Rise / Notting Hill / Kilburn / West Hampstead are all a short walk / bus ride away.
- Great transport links - it's easy to get almost anywhere from this house.
- 10 mins walk to Willesden Green tube (zone 2), 7 mins walk to Dollis Hill (zone 3). Jubilee line - 13 mins to Bond Street, 18 mins to Waterloo, 4 mins to West Hampstead (interchange with London Overground / Thameslink).
- Good night bus provision and now Night Tube too!
Get in touch if you would like to come for a viewing.
Listing ID: H19070513621299
Posted on 5 July 2019