About the room
Who lives there
am proud to present a cute, cosy studio flat available in the area of liverpool street, a very desired area of london.
. The house consists of a separate bathroom and toilet. A beautiful, fully equipped kitchen which sits besides a cosy room, ideal for couples or individuals.
The area offers a view into historic street patterns of narrow lanes, passages and court yards of the famous inner city. Not to mention it is minutes walk away from the famous night life of Shoreditch and the markets, galleries and restaurants of Bricklane.
LOCAL SUPERMARKETS - Aldi, Asda, Budgens, Co-Operative Food, Costcutter, Iceland, Lidl, Londis, Longdan, M&S Simply Food, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose. (Source: Open Streetmap)
- Liverpool street station ( 1minute walk )
- Shoreditch high street station ( 5minute walk )
- Aldgate station ( 5minute walk )
- Bethnal green station ( 15minute walk )
-Morgate station ( 10minute walk )
-Bank station ( 15minute walk )
+ Many more !
- Bus links (149,135,242,35,25,26,48,11,13 3,8,388) + Many more!
These studios do not come available often so don't miss out on a chance to be living in the popular area of Liverpool street !
- New pictures will be coming soon ( iknow these ones are abit dark )
Don't hesitate to drop me a message or call.
Listing ID: H18092014946341
Posted on 15 February 2019