About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 31 to 36, professional, outside smokers only
from 19 to 45
Here you have some details about the house, the room and us:
- Located in the vibrant and evergrowing Old Market, within walking distance from Temple Meads, Easton food markets, and the city center.
- Local amenities include a lovely bakery, convenience store, sports center, venues like the Assembly Theater Bar, Stag and Hound, and the Exchange and many veggie-vegan friendly restaurants, coffee shops and tapas bars.
- Art and design studios offering pro-workshops
- It is a bright and quiet single room.
- Furnished with a very comfortable (less than a year old) bed from Ikea. Used to be a guest bed
- Large kitchen equipped with white goods
- 2 toilets with shower - bathtub
- The living room is furnished and very spacious. We enjoy watching movies on the big cinema set.
- Excellent amenities: Wifi, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, and full gas central heating.
- There's an extra storage room included. Check photo, please.
- Shed downstairs to park bicycles.
It is a big and very spacious, recently renewed flat. Pre-world war stone construction, therefore good sound isolation between rooms. Pictures don't make it justice.
- About us: We are from Vigo Galicia, northWest of Spain. Loyal and fun people.
- Educated with an MBA in Media Studies I am a Media Manager to a social community enterprise and self-employed Spanish Teacher. Juan is a scrub Nurse in Southmead Hospital
- Both Musicians in a signed band. With a Studio nearby. Can get discounts to some gigs in the city if you enjoy live music!
- On our mid-30s, easygoing, sociable, honest, kind and calm people. We enjoy cooking, cinema and arts in general. Interested in psychology, politics, and culture.
- Like to go out, meet new people, traveling and swimming in the sports center near home.
- We have lived both with men and women of any in the past just fine. I am friendly so I am expecting you would be as well.
- We are looking for someone that is happy to socialize but as well ok with their own private time and space.
In any case, I believe that this is all a matter of meeting in person and get a feeling, human connection.
No Fees, No deposit.
- Rent is 400£ all included.
Monday to Friday rental only, please.
Available from now.
When replying please state age, profession, tell me a bit about you, why do you want the room, timetables.
If you are considerate, tidy and want to feel that this is your home, please email for a viewing.
Any questions please ask.
Listing ID: H1905031038435
Posted on 3 May 2019