About the room
Who lives there
3 mixed gender, from 18 to 65, professional, outside smokers only
An unmissable opportunity to take good care of yourself and your bank balance, this former care home is now offering low-cost living spaces for just £325pcm including all your bills and council tax under Ad Hoc's unique Property Guardian scheme.
Located just 1 mile mile from the centre of Rotherham and 3 miles from the M1, this property is in a perfect location for those who need to commute anywhere in Yorkshire. The rooms are offered at £325pcm unfurnished. Speak to us about furniture.
The property has plenty of communal living space, communal kitchens and laundry facilities. There is a nice communal Garden to enjoy and off-street parking.
The nearest TR Sports Centre, which is located 0.6 miles away.
Our flexible terms mean you are not tied to a fixed term contract and coupled with our superb prices, this is your chance to benefit both your freedom and finances.
The key benefits are;
* Furnished, En-suite (shower) rooms - Please note that furniture can be removed if you would prefer an unfurnished room.
* Local supermarkets and restaurants can be found just 5 minutes away.
* Off-street car parking within the buildings grounds.
* A fantastic opportunity to save money on your living costs. Many of our occupants use this opportunity as a way to save for a deposit and become home owners in a much shorter timescale!
* Flexible length of stay - This is a rolling 28 day contract, which you can end in writing at any time with just 4 weeks notice.
* £325pcm including all bills and Council Tax!
A Property Guardian is:
* Flexible - able to sign a 4 week rolling contract
* Without live in dependents
* Without pets
Due to the low-cost and flexible terms offered by Ad Hoc Property Management Ltd these rooms are expected to fill up fast. To avoid disappointment, please contact us on the telephone number listed or visit our Ad Hoc website for more information on our properties or becoming a Property Guardian.
Listing ID: H18120511554788
Posted on 29 November 2019