About the room
Who lives there
4 mixed gender, from 23 to 34, professional, outside smokers only
from 22 to 38, professionals
If you are looking for a friendly well maintained HOME and A TASTE OF THE GOOD LIFE sharing with other young professionals then look no further.
* This modern and SPACIOUS HOME has a VERY LARGE LUXURIOUS OPEN PLAN newly decorated LOUNGE / DINING area with 2 new modern leather sofas and a spacious kitchen, plus a separate utility room and a beautiful landscaped back garden. All shared with a TOTAL OF 4 HOUSEMATES who are typically aged between 24-34.
* The current housemates are all young sociable professionals and include a structural engineer (Yot) and a management consultant (Declan) plus a graduate manager (Hannah) who has just moved in so you wouldn't be the only newbie, and they are looking for a further new house mate that wants a friendly HOME and MORE THAN JUST A ROOM LET.
*. I am a private landlady and self manage all my properties so it is only ever me that you deal with.
* The room is a large newly decorated double with a spacious en-suite shower room and is fully furnished with lots of storage.
*. The house has only 4 bedrooms to 3 bathrooms including 2 en-suites, and the communal spaces have NOT been converted into extra bedrooms and bathrooms. The Huge Luxurious Open Plan Living Area has just been re-decorated and has 2 brand new modern leather sofas.
* The beautiful quiet newly landscaped garden has two patio areas and a pergola, and is perfect for BBQ's and relaxing in during the spring and summer months
* The property has a GARAGE and driveway parking, plus on street parking subject to availability.
* The first person to see the property normally wants to reserve a room but it is more about finding the right tenant who will enjoy living in the property and with the house mates.
* Shinfield Park is Reading's premier estate. It is built around a Green and woodland and is lovely to walk round or to sit on the Green. Yet it is very close to local shops and Reading town centre so you get the best of both worlds; namely peace and quiet in a beautiful location when you are home and the convenience of being close to shops and nightlife when you want to go out, and the M4 for travel
* It is also located near to:
- Foster Wheeler and The European Weather Centre
- 5 minutes to the A33, Green Park and M4 (J11)
- 5 minutes to a local retail park with Asda, M&S, Dominoes, Toby Carvery, Fitness Gym etc.
- Just a short bus ride along the Shinfield Road into Reading town centre with bars, restaurants and shops or along the A33 past the Madeski Stadium, Green Park and further retail parks.
- Around 10-15 minutes to the Oracle Shopping Centre, Winnersh Triangle Business Park, Thames Valley Park, Wokingham, Earley and Reading train stations and the M4 J10
- 20 minutes to Bracknell
- 29 minutes to Basingstoke
Please don't hesitate to call me for a chat and more details about the current housemates and property to see if they could be what you are looking for. Also see recent Testimonial from Calum below:
“I really enjoyed my two years living at Pascal Crescent. Having lived in Reading for the last five years this was easily the best house share I have seen, and I would have happily stayed if not for a new job.
The house is in a quiet location with easy access into the centre of Reading or anywhere along the M4 corridor.
It is very well looked after with a great communal space to spend evenings and weekends socialising with housemates. We also enjoyed many BBQs together over the summer and evenings in the pub during the winter.
Julie does a great job selecting new tenants, ensuring a suitable match with the current housemates. The guys I lived with have become good friends and I'll keep in touch with them in the future.
Julie is very attentive to any maintenance issues that may arise, this is evident from the high quality of the house.
I highly recommend renting with Julie, she provides comfortable homes at great value for money.”
Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.
Deposit, credit check and references required.
Listing ID: H11011194343654
Posted on 11 October 2019