About the room
Who lives there
3 mixed gender, from 25 to 30, professional, outside smokers only
from 25 to 35, professionals
A lovely ground floor room in a terraced Victorian cottage, recently decorated shared household with 3 other housemates aged 25. New bed.
We are looking for someone who will fit into a very friendly, laid back household; we are all young professionals; we work hard but we like to have fun and socialise yet treat our home with care. We take recycling seriously and the impact on the environment. We have varied food tastes, accept vegetarians and vegans and enjoy cooking and conversation. We are from this area, British, and of mixed backgrounds (Brazilian, Bolivian, South African and North American) and have a wide friendship group which a newcomer could be a part of. Our household would not work for somebody who kept to themselves and did not integrate into this friendly, open home.
6 month's minimum let. One month's rent deposit and one month's rent in advance. Employed workers only. No DSS. References required. Smokers only in garden. No children or pets as there is one cat that lives here.
- Recently decorated and re-furnished house communal room
- 5 minutes walk from train station (zone 4, 25 minutes to Waterloo). Buses to Kingston and Sutton.
- 5 minutes from Waitrose, Costa, Neros, Nando's, KFC, etc.
- Fully furnished.
- Access to wireless internet.
- Garden and storage space included.
- In excellent condition.
- All bills included (water, council tax, broadband, sky tv; gas and electricity).
- Kitchen with all white goods; 36" TV; good size bathroom and shower.
- Ideal for professionals.
485 pounds per month single room.
Available 1 February 2020
Contact Richard - live out landlord
Listing ID: H170222195046736
Posted on 3 January 2020