About the room
Who lives there
3 male, from 25 to 65, professional, non smokers
A 5 minute walk from Conisbrough Station! An unmissable opportunity to take good care of yourself and your bank balance, this home is now offering low-cost living spaces for just £215pcm including all your bills and council tax under Ad Hoc's unique Property Guardian scheme.
These rooms are the cheapest available in Denaby Main at this time! At £215pcm including all bills, you could save yourself almost £1500 a year compared to the other rooms available! The rooms are offered at £215pcm unfurnished. Speak to us about furniture.
The nearest Gym is Dearne Valley Leisure Centre, which is 0.6 miles away.
Our flexible terms mean you are not tied to a fixed term contract and coupled with our superb prices, this is your chance to benefit both your freedom and finances.
The key benefits of these rooms are;
* Secure rooms (unique locks on each door) with sinks.
* Off-street car parking.
* Communal Living, kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities are available to all occupants.
* Located less than 10 minutes walk from Consibrough Train Station, ideal for commuting into Doncaster!
* a 10 minute walk will also get you to the local ASDA supermarket, Post Office and numerous restaurants and take-aways.
* A fantastic opportunity to save money on your living costs. Many of our occupants use this opportunity as a way to save for a deposit and become home owners in a much shorter timescale!
* Flexible length of stay - This is a rolling 28 day contract, which you can end in writing at any time with just 4 weeks notice.
* £215pcm including all bills and Council Tax!
What is a Property Guardian?
A Property Guardian is:
* Flexible - able to sign a 4 week rolling contract
* Without live in dependents
* Without pets
Due to the low-cost and flexible terms offered by Ad Hoc Property Management Ltd these rooms are expected to fill up fast. To avoid disappointment, please contact us on the telephone number listed or visit our Ad Hoc website for more information on our properties or becoming a Property Guardian.
Listing ID: H181023132052957
Posted on 19 November 2019