About the room
Who lives there
1 female, professional, non smokers
from 20 to 50
Clean, tidy & cosy place in a brand new development with an easy going flatmate. Pls reach out for more photos or virtual viewing.
An unfurnished Ensuite room in a brand new 2-Bedroom flat, with balcony, ALL bills, 2 min to a local park, 5 min to high street and 7 min to tube. Good space to incorporate your own style.
It would be so nice to live with someone who is considerate, tidy & clean; easy going and can get along well; and share a nice fun time whenever we are all stuck in a lockdown.
ABOUT THE ROOM
- Room size 3.4m x 3.4m, unfurnished
- A big built-in wardrobe with mirror and sliding doors
- Private ensuite bathroom with shower
- High-pile carpet
- Room darkening curtains and sheer curtains
- South-west facing, the room gets indirect sunlight in the morning and partial direct sun in the afternoon. The room faces a private street for the building’s residents only.
- The monthly rent covers all utility bills, 150 Mbps broadband and TV license.
- The landlord also covers the council tax, building service charge and communal cleaning twice a month.
- Single occupancy for professional only [sorry no couple, family, no children, no pet]
ABOUT THE FLAT
- Spacious living and kitchen area
- Balcony size 4.0m x 1.5m
- Wash and dry laundry machine
- Fridge, microwave, fan & grill oven, induction hobs
- Kitchenware, toaster, kettle
-Situated in the east of Hounslow in a very quiet residential street. This is a brand new flat completed in February 2020.
ABOUT THE BUILDING
- Access to communal garden
- Access to bike storage
- No parking space. Zip cars will be available for hire.
- No concierge
- Hounslow Bus Terminal - 5 min walk
- Hounslow East Tube Station - 7 min walk, 3 min ride
- Hounslow Overground Station - 18 min walk, 5 min ride
- Heathrow Airport - 20 min by tube
ABOUT NEAR BY
- Inwood Park - 2 min walk
- Hounslow High Street with shops and banks - 5 min walk, 3 min ride [Savers, Iceland, Boots, WH Smith, Primark, Post Office, Trinity Mall, Wilko, Debenhams, local stores, Barclay, Santander, Metro bank, Natwest and more]
- Asada Superstore - 10 min walk, 5 min ride
- Tesco Extra - 30 min walk, 13 min ride
- Syon Park - 30 min walk, 10 min ride
- Osterly Park - 30 min walk, 11 min ride
- Richmond Railway Bridge - 15 min ride
- Kew Gardens - 18 min ride
- Monthly rent GBP 895
- Deposit GBP 1,038
ABOUT THE FLATMATE
Hello there, here is a quick summary of me: clean, Asian food, music, cool design, dancing, photography, a good listener, Thai smile and culture. [ and i think i'm funny :-D]Instagram: si.nipannan
- Looking for a clean, tidy, respectful, considerate, professional housemate who will appreciate living in, and looking after this brand new property.
- I value a private space.
Please get in touch for more info or a virtual viewing.
If you are interested, it would be great to let me know about yourself when you reach out or share your LinkedIn page.
I am flexible about the move-in date :)
Note: photos on the ad were taken in March 2020.
Listing ID: H20122021464502
Posted on 20 December 2020