About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 18 to 40, professional, non smokers
NHS Staff – 50% rent discount
Double room to rent, in a 4-bedroom house share
Station Road, Kings Heath, West Midlands, B14
1 minute walk to KINGS HEATH HIGH STREET
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
A double room has become available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• On street parking
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 1 is £399 per calendar month (£92 per week) - Available NOW!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• 1 min walk to Kings Heath High Street
• Excellent transportation links (15 minutes to the Birmingham city centre)
• Ideal location with bus stops, shops, gym, restaurants, pubs and parks nearby (5 minutes)
• Kings Heath is near Moseley, Edgbaston, Bournville, Selly Oak
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
Listing ID: H170830135524647
Posted on 3 April 2020