About the room
Who lives there
6 mixed gender, from 25 to 45, professional
from 25 to 55, professionals
1 bedroom to rent, in a 7-bedroom house share
Oval Road, Erdington, West Midlands, B24
Available 1st Nov!
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
2x Modern bathrooms
Closely located to M6
7 mins drive to Esso
8 mins to Star City
4 min walk to Bus to Fort
Closely located to Erdington High Street.
1 ensuite room is available in this comfy house that was only refurbished a few years ago. Prepared to a high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* x1 Communal WC
* Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
* Shared lounge with TV
* Broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media provide
* CAT 5 cabling for speedy internet access
* Large communal garden
* Off street parking
* Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
* High quality mattress on bed
* Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
* All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
* Gardener and cleaner
* Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
* Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
* Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 1 rent is £420pcm (£96 per week) available 1st Nov!
*Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
*To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
*Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
*No administration fees
Location & Amenities:
* 10 min walk to Gravelly Hill train station
* 4 min walk to Kingsbury leisure centre
* 8 min walk to Rookery Park
* 7 min walk to Erdington medical centre
* 4 min drive to Erdington Town Centre
* 12 min drive to Birmingham City Centre
* 15 min drive to Asda
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
Listing ID: H2110068224783
Posted on 8 October 2021