About the room
Who lives there
ROOM to let in Thorne DN8 (all bills included).
More rooms available to let with rooms starting from just £350 to £550
- All Bills included
- FREE WIFI
- Fully furnished
- With en-suite
- Communal kitchen
- Newly refurbished.
- Regular cleaning of communal areas
A bond wil be taken to be secure the property with the Deposit Protection Services. This property in the heart of Doncaster has been newly refurbished to an extremely high standard and it is available fully furnished. The room has its own kitchen. Situated in the heartland of Thorne and is almost directly below the main shopping areas.
The proposed accommodation of this room to let in the heart of thorne consists of:
- Double glazing
- Fire alarm
- Lovely furnished, fully equipped kitchen
- 2 cookers in the shared kitchen
- Gas central heating with brand new boiler
- Washer and dryer
- Carpet throughout
- Regular cleaning ofshared areas.
- Fully furnished
- FREE WIFI
- Lockable room
- All amenities close by
- Excellent access to Doncaster town centre and Frenchgate Communal areas including the kitchen are cleaned regularly. Ideal for working professionals in the city, this room offers spacious and comfortable living environments in every aspect. In order to book a viewing please contact now Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0701.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual / business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Listing ID: H180409135510398
Posted on 14 March 2019