About the room
Who lives there
1 female, professional, non smokers
Beautiful double bedroom available from January in a clean 3-bed semi, newly refurbished to a high standard. Located on a very quiet road in a lovely neighbourhood BR6. Great location for professionals working in London or Princess Royal Uni Hospital (12 mins bus ride).
Fast trains from Orpington station (Zone 6) direct to London Bridge station in 20 minutes. Also serves other major London stations: Waterloo, Charing Cross, Victoria, Blackfriars. Take either R4 bus (5 mins to Orpington st) or walk to Chelsfield station.
• Furnished with a premium Sealy double divan bed + 4 drawers and mattress, 2 built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, desk and chair. The large half-moon bay windows offers plenty of natural light.
• Living room with 47 inch TV, Freeview, Firestick.
• Kitchen/diner with Bosch and Neff integrated fridge freezer, washing machine-dryer, dishwasher, microwave.
• Dining room with French door garden access.
• Bathroom: to be shared with 2 other individuals.
• Downstairs cloakroom WC and understairs storage cabinet.
• Parking available.
• Ring security camera system
• Bills: Utility (gas, electricity, water), strong Wi-Fi.
• Transportation: Close proximity to 3 major train stations: Orpington (Zone 6), Chelsfield, and St. Mary Cray, providing fast connections to London and Kent towns.
• 3 bus stops: R4 bus (5 mins to Orpington station), 358, R5, R8, R10, R11.
• Easy access to A21, M2 and A20/M20, and to Bromley, Petts Wood, Chislehurst, Nugent Shopping Centre, Glades Shopping Centre, Bluewater, Lakeside and Kent.
• Amenities (1 min walk) - convenience store, bakery, cafes, hairdressers, pub, pizzeria and launderette.
• Supermarkets: Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury, Lidl and Aldi.
• Nearby gyms, swimming pools, restaurants, cafes, dentists, doctors, cinemas, library, High Elms Country Park, tennis, golf courses and woodlands for outdoor activities.
• Female professionals are preferred. No couples, smokers or pets please.
• The garage will undergo conversion into a home gym and cycling haven hopefully by spring, if you’re into fitness.
If you're looking for a comfortable and convenient place to call home, this might be the perfect fit for you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to schedule a viewing.
Listing ID: H23112020278189
Posted on 20 November 2023