About the room
Who lives there
9 mixed gender, from 18 to 40, mixed, outside smokers only
New hostel 5 minutes walk from Earls Court tube station (Zone 1).
We have single beds available in dormitory rooms for £140 per week including free breakfast and free dinner.
Stay with us and enjoy:
- Central London location (Zone 1)
- Free dinner every night
- Free breakfast, including pancakes, eggs, bread, breakfast cereals, spreads and juices for free
- USB charging points in all rooms
- A hostel with new beds, mattresses, furniture, bathrooms etc.
- Free 300Mb WiFi
- 24 hour kitchen to cook your own food
- Massive patio garden
- Large lounge with 85'' UHD TV
- Free use of PS4, board games and guitar
- Two dining zones
- A new modern communal kitchen
- Free 24 hour tea & coffee for all guests
- A building combining original Victorian architecture with modern amenities
- For the ladies, an exclusive ladies-only private dorm and showers
- Multicultural friendly staff (we speak Portuguese, German, French and Spanish)
Excellent Zone 1 central London location. Very safe neighbourhood. Short walk to Holland Park , Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and Kensington High Street. 5 minute walk to Earls Court Tube/Metro Station (Piccadilly Line and District Line). Lots of bus routes. Sainsbury's local and launderette both 30 seconds walk away. Tesco superstore 3 minute walk.
Listing ID: H16042615526532
Posted on 24 January 2020