About the room
Who lives there
4 mixed gender, from 35 to 50, professional, outside smokers only
from 21 to 60, professionals
Looking for a spacious room? Want great housemates? Don't want to share the bathroom with five other people? Then look no further....
We have one room available early mid - March, and another (ensuite) room available from 1st April.
Both rooms are light-filled and spacious in a modern house overlooking Abbey Fields, within walking distance of Colchester Town Centre and Colchester Town Station.
Room 1 (available 11th March)
*Chest of drawers x 2
*Two large wardrobes
*Study desk & chair
* Next door to bathroom with WC, basin, bath and shower. Bathroom is shared with one other room
Room 2 (available 1st April 2019)
*Chest of drawers
*Two large wardrobes
*Own luxury ensuite with shower, WC and wash basin
All rooms have:
* TV point in room for own TV
* Superfast wireless internet
Fully refurbished with everything for a professional. This is a comfortable modern clean house in a quiet residential street with dedicated parking spaces and free on-street parking.
*Stylish sitting room with sofas, table and chairs. 48 inch Smart TV and Blu ray player.
*Separate fully equipped kitchen with 2 ovens, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and all cutlery/crockery provided
* Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer (small charge for these)
*French doors from the kitchen lead to the landscaped garden with terrace and garden furniture and BBQ ready for summer days.
* Secure shed for storing bicycles
* Weekly cleaner for communal areas
* Two minutes walk to Abbey Fields
* 15 minutes walk to Colchester town centre & St Botolph's station
* 10-15 minutes drive to University of Essex
* Room has lovely views
* Three ladies and one gentleman -all friendly professionals in their 30s-40s.
* Available 11th March 2019
* Looking for friendly and sociable professional or mature student housemate
* Sorry no couples, DSS, children or pets.
* All bills included, including Council Tax, water, gas, electric, Wi-Fi, TV licence for communal TV, weekly cleaner and regular garden maintenance. Small charge for laundry facilities.
Clear fee structure:
* Small reservation deposit secures the room for you and is refundable on signing the tenancy
* No referencing, check-in or agency fees
* £40 inventory/check-out fee
Viewings available evenings and Saturdays, as well as during normal office hours. Contact us to book your viewing before it's gone.
Listing ID: H160107125416642
Posted on 14 March 2019