About the room
Who lives there
2 male, professional, non smokers
from 20 to 45, professionals
BRIGHT WITH HIGH CEILINGS LARGE DOUBLE ROOM IN SPACIOUS FLAT
In a three bed flat this large double room has a built in wardrobe, chest of drawers and a new double bed. It also has access to a small balcony. It's a decent sized room and larger than it appears in the photo's.
The flat has a generously sized kitchen with usual fitted items, gas cooker, fan oven, large fridges and freezer, washing machine etc.
The cosy living room has two sofas and a comfy chair and the Internet is superfast. There is room in the corridor for a bike if you cycle (perfect size alcove).
The bathroom and toilet are separate rooms so just makes everything run smooth in the mornings!
It's really well situated away from the main road, which makes it nice and quiet. It's certainly lovely hearing the birds sing in the morning. Otherwise nearby you have the following:
- 10 minutes’ walk to Clapham South, on the border of zone 2/3 if you go central you pay zone 2 if you go south you pay zone 3. Boom.
- 15 minutes bus / 25 minute walk to Brixton. Balham/Tooting also nearby.
- 24hr buses and the tube round the corner.
- Couple minutes’ walk to the amazing Abbeville Village with shops, pubs, restaurants, butchers etc.
- Runners - in your warm up you'll be right in the common for how many loops you decide to do!
- Cyclists - 20-30 minutes fast to central. For training your warm up will land you in Richmond Park!
- Car parking available in the grounds.
Onto the housemates. I'm Tom (39) and work in the Government, Shane (24) the other housemate works in Retail. We're relaxed and sociable with the odd film night and drink together, but give people space to get on with their own things in life.
Rent is £550 excluding bills, which are normally around £100 a month each.
Minimum term is 6 months and there's no fee associated with standard reference checks etc.
The landlords are lovely and quick to respond to any queries. We're happy to do in person viewings or if you'd rather I can do a virtual tour using WhatsApp.
If you could send the usual description of yourself if you wish to have a look. Please message through here in the first instance.
Strictly no agents.
Listing ID: H21022219309798
Posted on 22 February 2021