About the room
Who lives there
5 mixed gender, from 25 to 44, professional, outside smokers only
from 24 to 38, professionals
A double room available in a HUGE detached property, just 10 minutes of Birmingham City Centre
Room 3 (£500) : available 30/09/19
A huge double room on the first floor of the property, fully furnished with a double bed, chest of drawers, a spacious fitted wardrobe with bedside tables and overhead storage, a bookcase and desk & chair, This room also has a wall mounted flat screen TV with a TiVo TV package including several channels plus SKY sports (included in the rent)
Room 6 (£420) : 30/09/19
Top floor double room furnished with double bed, wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables, book shelves, desk and chair.
This very grand and spacious detached property is situated in a very quiet residential road just 10 minutes by bus from the city centre comprises :
GREAT SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTS!
• All utilities – gas, electricity, water
• Council Tax
• Tech services – communal TV and TV licence, 500 GB Virgin Media TiVo box services including Netflix subscription and super-fast broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media (350 Mbps speed)
• Fully furnished and equipped rooms and common areas
• Housekeeping – weekly cleaner for common areas of the home and a regular gardener
• Living room : Very large separated room. Multiple sofas and chairs, coffee table, 42” SMART flat screen TV
• Kitchen : Large walk through double kitchen-diner area. Gas hob/ oven, breakfast bar and chairs, plentiful storage, 1 fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster etc
• Utility area : 2 further fridge-freezers and 1 further fridge, washing machine & tumble dryer
• Bathrooms / toilets – 2 communal bathrooms (one with bath and shower cubicle) and 3 toilets
• Garden – large lawned rear garden
• Parking – off-road drive parking for up to 4 cars and plentiful free roadside parking in front of and besides the property
In addition to the room available there will be 1 female and 4 males – all friendly working professionals
The property is within a 15-minute walk of local community Bearwood high street. All your amenity needs are available here. ALDI, Co-op, Iceland, Argos, pharmacies, opticians, 3 pubs, numerous cafes, restaurants, take-aways and general stores.
There are two green parks within walking distance (Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods Park) and 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools within 5 minutes of the property.
There are plentiful regular bus services available from within a 2-minute walk of the property going into and around town every 7 minutes. More information available upon request.
REQUIREMENTS TO MOVE IN :
• The month’s initial rent
• Deposit equal to the months’ rent (held in DPS scheme)
• Proof of ID
• To sign a 6 month Assured Short Hold Tenancy
• 2 references (Employer and Landlord/ Agency)
• Proof of bank account
• Management – full time support from office team plus a full-time maintenance team
Listing ID: H190909134421107
Posted on 10 October 2019