About the room
Who lives there
6 mixed gender, from 22 to 43, professional, outside smokers only
from 22 to 40, professionals
An affordable furnished double room available in this friendly professional house share within 10 minutes of Birmingham city centre.
WHAT WE DO
Edgbaston Lettings specialise in fully managing professional house shares in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham. Fully furnished modern rooms in houses with great internal and local amenities where people can come together and create their perfect living, work and social life balance as they wish.
GREAT SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTS! … AND NO FEES/ COSTS AT ALL!
• All utilities – gas, electricity, water
• Council Tax
• Tech services – communal TV and TV licence, 500 GB Virgin Media TiVo box services including Netflix subscription and super-fast broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media (350Mbps speed)
• Fully furnished and equipped rooms and common areas
• Housekeeping – weekly cleaner for common areas of the home and a regular gardener
• Management – full time support from office team plus 2 full time maintenance men
ROOM AVAILABLE :
Room 7 (£410) : NOW
Second floor bargain double attic room, fully furnished with a double bed, chest of drawers and desk & chair
This spacious semi-detached property has just had significant refurbishment works undertaken in the common areas. It is just 10 minutes by bus from the city centre comprises :
• Living room : separated. Multiple sofas and chairs, coffee tables, 40” SMART flat screen TV
• Kitchen- diner : Good sized kitchen in the process of being refurbished, 2 fridge-freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, gas cooker, microwave, toaster, dining table & chairs.
• Bathrooms / toilets – 2 communal bathrooms and 3 toilets
• Garden – Good sized lawned rear garden to rear
• Parking – off-road drive parking for 2 cars and other free roadside parking available in the vicinity.
In addition to the rooms available there are currently 5 gents. 1 girl - living at the property including a carer, housing officer, singer/songwriter & renewable energies researcher
The property is within a 4-minute walk of local community Bearwood high street. All your amenity needs are available here. ALDI, Co-op, Iceland, Argos, pharmacies, opticians, 3 pubs, numerous cafes, restaurants, take-aways and general stores.
There are two green parks within walking distance (Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods Park) and 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools within 5 minutes of the property.
There are plentiful regular bus services available from within 1 minute’s walk of the property going into and around town every 7 minutes. More information available upon request.
SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY/ NO COUPLES
TO MOVE IN YOU WILL REQUIRE
• 1 month Deposit + first month’s rent
• Proof of ID
• To sign a 6 month Assured Short Hold Tenancy
• 2 references (Employer and Landlord/ Agency)
• Recent bank account statement
Listing ID: H1909109475383
Posted on 9 November 2019