About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 18 to 26, student, non smokers
NO TENANT FEES! FULLY FURBISHED! 2 Beautiful ROOMS are available now for STUDENTS! Free WiFi, quiet house, with brand new efficient heating system.
This beautiful four-bedroom property, with stunning views over Stoke Park is within easy walking distance to Coventry University (about 15 minutes). The house is close to a shopping centre (Iceland, Lidl and other shops), bank and bus stop on Binley Road. The four large double bedrooms (over 4m by 4m) have polished wood floors and are fully furbished - rugs, double beds, large double wardrobes, desks and chairs. There are two shared bathrooms, with three showers (including a power shower), a large brand new bath, 4 sinks in total and 2 toilets. Two living rooms are situated downstairs along with a large kitchen, featuring a double RangeMaster oven, 2 fridges and 2 freezers, washing machine, microwave, toaster and kettle.
There is free WiFi and water rates are included in the rent.
This is a very large house, with lots of space and lovely common areas:
- very large bathroom upstairs - one large corner bath, power shower separate enclosure, bathroom cupboard, 2 sinks, toilet; the bathroom is approx 3.5m by 3.5 m
- living room downstairs - with a sofa, 2 armchairs, coffee table and large bay window overlooking Stoke Park
- dining room with table and chairs and sofa
- kitchen with all facilities and lots of cupboard space
- further fridge and freezer in the corridor
- newly renovated downstairs bathroom with shower enclosure, sink and toilet
The deposit is held in the Government's Deposit Protection Scheme;
Charges are for gas and electricity are based on bills and shared by the 4 tenants in the house (generally this is about £30 per person per month).
We do not charge any fees for setting up the rental.
Listing ID: H13033045623495
Posted on 25 November 2019