About the room
Who lives there
1 male, professional, non smokers
£690+BILLS P/M. FULLY FURNISHED, CLEAN, MODERN FLATSHARE, 2 MINS WALK FROM ACTON TOWN TUBE STATION.
1x bedroom available for rent in a bright, quiet and stylish apartment near Acton Town tube station
Two bedrooms • large open plan lounge/dining room • kitchen • spacious bathroom • balcony
All modern comforts: entry phone, lift, fully equipped kitchen, washer dryer, dish washer, purified water machine, coffee machine, surround system, wireless broadband, etc.
- 2 minutes walk to Acton Town tube station (Piccadilly and District lines). Can reach Piccadilly Circus in 25 minutes, and Heathrow airport in 25 minutes;
- 1 minute walk to bus stop (buses E3 and N11);
- 5 minutes walk to Acton High Street with all amenities: various supermarkets, banks, shops, pubs, restaurants, gyms, lots of buses (207,266,70,E3,607,etc.);
- Ealing, Chiswick, Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush, Westfield Shopping Centre, Charing Cross Hospital, all at easy reach;
- Easy access to A4/M4;
- 5 mins walk to Sainsbury and M&S;
- 10 minutes walk to the beautiful Gunnersbury Park.
You will share the flat with one professional male.
Would suit a professional (male/female) looking not just for a room but a clean, quiet and comfortable place to call home.
Non smoker preferred. No pets.
Available from 2nd July 2017.
The rent is £690 per calendar month plus bills.
1 month rent in advance + 1 month deposit required.
Listing ID: H140114114355870
Posted on 8 November 2019