About the room
Who lives there
1 female, professional, non smokers
I have 1 large double room & 1 smaller double room available in my modernized traditional granite flat.
The flat is very spacious and as it's spread over two floors feels more like a house. The flat is located in a quiet residential street just off Victoria Road & is within easy walking distance of the city centre and Altens.
I own the property but as I am no longer working in Aberdeen have decided to rent out a couple of rooms to keep it running. The current resident is a professional lady who is out most of the time.
The accommodation has/includes the following features for the stated price:
* Full Gas central heating (Brand new A Rated Boiler)
* SKY FIBRE OPTIC BROADBAND!
* Modern dining kitchen with plenty of cupboard, fridge and freezer space, Washing machine, tumble dryer, oven, hob, microwave.
* Shared lounge dining room with large screen TV.
* The room is kitted out with a double bed plus a wardrobe & bedside table
* Plenty of inside and outside storage space for bikes, golf clubs etc.....
* ALL GAS, ELECTRIC, COUNCIL TAX, TV LICENSE & WIFI BILLS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
* Plenty of on street parking - street is very quiet with no through traffic at all.
* 10 Minute walk from Union Square
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
EPC RATING C
TWO WEEKS SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED WHICH IS REFUNDED IN FULL AT THE END OF YOUR STAY.
STAYS OF 2 MONTHS OR LESS WILL BE AT A HIGHER PRICE
RENT FOR SMALLER ROOM £90 PER WEEK (ALL BILLS INCLUDED)
RENT FOR LARGER ROOM £100 PER WEEK (ALL BILLS INCLUDED)
Listing ID: H19111715245527
Posted on 3 May 2020